Marszałkowska 8a Warsaw
Cozy spacious and elegant. A newly refurbished modernist apartment in the very center of Warsaw.
We offer you a spacious (50m ^ 2) comfortable and high apartment located in the immediate vicinity of Plac Unii Lubelskiej.
On the fourth floor of the pre-war modernist tenement house you will find a place where you can spend the night comfortably,from where you can conveniently visit the whole of Warsaw, spend a nice time in nearby clubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and the avant-garde theater, which is located in the building. Nearby many shops, service outlets, streets lively in the evenings. We offer you the exclusive refurbishment of a recently refurbished apartment. There you will find a comfortable, large, fully equipped and equipped kitchen where you can prepare meals and relax on the sofa at a coffee table or eat at a large table. After prior notice, it is possible to organize additional sleeping space on the sofa. In the spacious bathroom with a shower cabin there is a washing machine and a toilet corner. The biggest advantage of the apartment is a spacious bedroom with a large double bed, desk and work chair, dresser and chairs. There are comfortable pillows and two separate quilts. In the hall a few wardrobes at your disposal. The apartment is not quiet, because the location on a large street causes noise, but it is not annoying on the fourth floor. Convinced? Book your stay today: Airbnb: Spatious Apartment
The tenement house, although located on the border of Śródmieście and Mokotów, is surrounded by the greenery of Łazienkowski Park and Pola Mokotowskie Park
In the same building as the apartment there is an atmospheric family cafe, promoting young Polish art, you can even look for coffee, cake, breakfast or lunch, and by the way watch the works of artists. The ground floor of the building houses the TR Warszawa theater presenting avant-garde art, staging experimental performances, many of which have been awarded. In the immediate vicinity there is a supermarket, grocery stores, in the area there are a lot of restaurants, bars, clubs, theaters, cafes, banks, gyms and service outlets. It is a good place for a romantic dinner in nearby restaurants, as well as a dream place for shopping in the newly created shopping center Plac Unii. Most of the embassies of countries around the world are located in the area of southern Śródmieście and northern Mokotów, government buildings, ministries, consulates are located nearby, and an office for foreigners is located opposite the tenement house.
What we recommend in the immediate area:
- walk along Emil Zola Street, Jan Chrystian Szuch Street to the Botanical Garden and then along Agrykola Street (gas lanterns) to Łazienki Królewskie Park - beautiful greenery
- a walk through Plac Unii, along Bagatela Street to the Belvedere Palace and to the Frederic Chopin monument in the Łazienki Królewskie Park.
- walk along Boya Street to Pole Mokotowskie, up to Żwirki i Wigury Street (meeting place for student youth, a paradise for cyclists and rollerbladers, acrobatic shows)
- shopping at the Plac Unii Shopping Center, and in many small shops on Marszałkowska and Puławska streets
- Architecture worth seeing: the modernist buildings of Old Mokotów, the Palace on the Water in Łazienki Królewskie, the Church of the Holy Savior together with Plac Zbawiciela, Art Nouveau and Modernist buildings of southern Śródmieście. Do you feel like You are already there? ;) Airbnb: Spatious Apartment in the Heart of Warsaw Still hesitating? Read about location and public transport!
The apartment is perfectly equipped: A key is already waiting for you in the locker. The apartment is equipped with all amenities. The kitchen has a hob, oven, large modern fridge, pots and pans, cutlery, oil, salt and pepper, iron and ironing board. The bathroom has a modern washing machine at your disposal, hair dryer, shampoo, hangers and towels. The apartment is equipped with fast internet with WiFi, a place to work with a laptop, rock and smoke detectors. The building has central heating and hot water and an elevator.
Close to everything:
Due to the location of the apartment in the center, all parking spaces are paid on weekdays between 8.00 and 18.00, and parking is free on weekends. Nearby there is a convenient car park in the basement of the Plac Unii shopping mall - also paid.
persuaded? In that case, it remains to choose convenient dates for you: Airbnb: Spatious Apartment in the Heart of Warsaw.
Do you want to discuss the details? Call us!
conversation in Polish, English, German, Russian, Ukrainian
We remain at your disposal in all queries. We are happy to advise and help. :)
See you soon! :)